Infinix released the official stock firmware for Hot 4 (X557), the official update is based on latest Android 7.0 Nougat OS. Now Infinix Hot 4 users can start enjoying all the Nougat feature in the new update brings along. We are glad to tell you that the download link for Android 7.0 for Infinix Hot 4 is now available and you will need SP Flash Tool to flash the firmware. This latest official update includes all the features from Android Nougat and customizations like quicker multi-tasking, new installer animation drop down weather forecast, cancel button for app downloads, daydreams become screen savers, drag and drop text, images when in multi-window mode, reply with speed, new Emojis and much more. Infinix rolled out this official update via OTA (Over-the-Air) so not all users can get the update at the same time. If this OTA update is not yet available in your region and you are excited to install it then by following this simple and easy step by step guide, you can update Infinix Hot 4 (X557) to Android 7.0 Nougat official firmware.
The official Android 7.0 Nougat firmware comes with the various Bug fixes, security patches, and improves the overall stability of the device. Also, the update comes with some amazing features, increase the performance, increase system stability and make sure your device works fast and smooth. Before proceeding, don’t forget to take the full backup of all your valuable data. If you want to install Android 7.0 Nougat official update on Infinix Hot 4 (X557) then go ahead and follow the given steps.
ANDROID 7.0 NOUGAT FIRMWARE DETAILS:
Infinix HOT 4
Mon Jun 26 18:43:47 CST 2017
|Security Patch Level||July 2017|
- Updated system version from Android M to Android N
- Supported Split screen for partial apps by long pressing Recent button
- Brand new pulldown shortcuts bar to make operations more convenient
- Added horizontal swipe to change wallpapers in Magazine lock screen interface
- Auto-centered the icons in Dock bar; moved multi-select icons in batch under the desktop edition status
This guide containing the Official Android 7.0 Nougat firmware and instructions can be used only with the Infinix Hot 4. Do not try to install this firmware on any other device or incorrect variant. Verify the model number of your device by navigating to Settings > About Phone, the model number of your device must be (X557).
AndroidXDA.net will not be held responsible for any damage occurred to your Infinix Hot 4 during or after the installation of Android 7.0 Nougat Proceed at your risk.
Check Popular Posts
Before Getting Started:
- Make a proper backup of all the existing data and settings of your Infinix Hot 4, in case anything goes wrong then you’ll be able to restore your data back.
- Verify that you’ve correctly installed the Infinix Hot 4 USB Drivers on the PC.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on your Infinix Hot 4 by navigating to Settings > Developer Options > check the USB Debugging option.
- If you have a custom ROM installed on the phone, then after installing this stock update, it will be lost.
- The stock version will replace the custom recovery.
- If the Infinix Hot 4 will no longer belong to a rooted version, once the stock firmware installed.
- Check the battery level of your Infinix Hot 4, and it should be charged at least about 80% before proceeding to the installation guide.
Steps to Install Android 7.0 Nougat Official Firmware on Infinix Hot 4:
Step No 1: – First, download the Android 7.0 Nougat firmware and VCOM Drivers latest version on the desktop of your PC.
Step No 2: – Install the SP Flash Tool on your PC/ Laptop.
Step No 3: – After that, download official firmware file. Select your device from the drop-down menu and download ROM.
Step No 4: – Go to SP Flash Tools folder and run ’Flash tools.exe’ file.
Step No 5: – Navigate to the download tab and then click on Load Scatter File. A pop up is now opened, navigate to Scatter File From downloaded ROM folder and click OK.
Step No 6: – Check everything, in custom Recovery case check Recovery only, and then hit on the Download.
Step No 7: – Switch OFF the phone and connect it to your PC via USB cable. After some time a green circle will appear.
Infinix Hot 4 may take about 4 to 5 minutes while booting up for the first time after installation. So please be patient.
That’s All! You’ve successfully installed Android 7.0 Nougat Official Firmware on your Infinix Hot 4.