Update Galaxy Note 2 N7100 to Android 7.0 Unofficial crDroid Nougat Custom ROM: The new crDroid custom ROM is now available for the Galaxy Note 2 N7100. This custom firmware is based on Android 7.0 Nougat that brings a lot of amazing and great features. If you want to taste these customization features and tweaks to your device smooth and fast then go ahead and follow the given guide. Many users have installed and tested the crDroid Android 7.0 Nougat custom ROM and found it stable. You can now easily update Galaxy Note 2 N7100 to Unofficial crDroid Android 7.0 Nougat custom ROM using the given guide below.
All thanks to the crDroid team to build this amazing custom firmware based on Android 7.0 Nougat for Galaxy Note 2 which brings all new features and customizations. Also, this ROM comes with all the official features from Android Nougat and bring some aftermarket features through that you can play and modify your device. This ROM is not officially announced by Samsung but just a custom ROM so you may face some minor bugs but don’t worry as they will be fixed soon. Your device must be rooted and installed with the latest version of a custom recovery like TWRP or ClockworkMod (CWM) in order to flash this crDroid custom ROM to your Galaxy Note 2.
By following this step by step guide, you can easily update your Galaxy Note 2 N7100 to crDroid Android 7.0 Nougat custom ROM. This latest custom ROM is stable, fast and a fully working Android 7.0 Nougat custom firmware for Galaxy Note 2 N7100. Before proceeding, don’t forget to take a full backup of all your valuable data. If you want to install Android 7.0 Unofficial crDroid Nougat custom ROM on your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 then go ahead and follow the given steps.
Android 7.0 crDroid Nougat Custom Firmware Features:
- Clear recent location
- Navbar dimensions
- Power menu in navring targets
- Superuser indicator (Notification, Statusbar icon or no indicator)
- Force expanded notifications on the expanded status bar
- Power menu and notifications tiles
- Four tiles per row
- Vibrate on tiles touch
- Disable quick settings on the secure lock screen
- Kill app back button configurable timeout
- Ambient display with a bunch of options
- SELinux switch
- Network traffic meter
- RAM bar in recents panel
- Battery saver enhancements
- Non intrusive incoming call
- Date and time customizations
- Custom header image
- Unofficial crDroid logo in statusbar
- QS transparency
- Toast animations
- Faux soundcontrol
- Voltage control
- OC 268 to 2794mhz
The crDroid Android 7.0 custom ROM and instructions given in this guide are working with only with the Galaxy Note 2 N7100. Check the model number of your Galaxy Note 2 N7100 from Settings > About Phone.
- Create a proper backup of all your existing data and settings on the phone before moving on to the installation guide using a recommended custom recovery.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on the Galaxy Note 2 N7100 by navigating to Settings > Developer Options.
- Verify that you’ve correctly installed the Galaxy Note 2 N7100 USB Drivers
- The Galaxy Note 2 N7100 should be rooted with the latest version of the custom recovery like CWM or TWRP installed.
- The bootloader of your Note2 must be unlocked.
- Make sure that the battery level of the Galaxy Note 2 N7100 is at least above 80% before going ahead.
Steps: Update Galaxy Note 2 N7100 to Android 7.0 Unofficial crDroid Nougat Custom ROM:
1: – First, download Android 7.0 Unofficial crDroid Nougat ROM for Galaxy Note 2 N7100 on the desktop of the PC.
2: – Plug your device to the PC using its USB data cable and mount its USB memory storage.
3: – Transfer crDroid Android 7.0 ROM .zip file which you’ve already downloaded from the above link to the root folder of your SD card on the phone.
4: – Unplug the Galaxy Note 2 N7100 from the PC and power it OFF to boot into Recovery Mode.
5: – Power ON the device while pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power buttons at the same time to enter into Recovery Mode.
6: – While your device is now in CWM Recovery, perform a wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition and wipe Dalvik cache also by navigating to Advanced> Wipe Dalvik Cache.
Note: – Wipe Dalvik cache will help you to prevent boot loops and other errors during ROM installation.
7: – Go back to the main Recovery Menu and choose to install zip from SD card → choose zip from sd card.
8: – Navigate to the crDroid Android 7.0 custom ROM .zip file which you’ve already transferred to the SD card of your device previously. Select the ROM .zip file using the Power button and confirm the installation to begin.
9:- Navigate to +++++Go Back+++++ once the installation completes. From Recovery Menu, reboot your device by selecting reboot system now.
Your Galaxy Note 2 N7100 will restart and may take about 4 to 5 minutes to boot for the first time after installation.
Done! You have successfully installed the Android 7.0 Unofficial crDroid Nougat custom ROM on Galaxy Note 2 N7100.
Tell us in the comments area below if you have any issues or questions related to the above given guide.