A second generation smartphone has now been revealed by the Asian company Oneplus, by the name of Oneplus 5T. This smartphone will give a competition to a wide-ranging trend of Bezel-less smartphones we have in 2017. Now what specifics this Oneplus 5T will retain?
It will come to the market with a 6 inches display, a rounded fingerprint sensor located at its back but what will be its most remarkable leak? It will cost the same as its previous model Oneplus 5, at least in the Indian markets.
Further magnifying its spectra, we are presenting a list of 15 apps that will be analogous to icing on the cake for your Oneplus 5T:
- 1 1. Toolwiz Photos-Best editor:
- 2 2. Snapseed – Google Publisher:
- 3 3. Pixlr – Editor with More Filters:
- 4 4. Shuttle Music Player:
- 5 5. BlackPlayer – Light, Medium, Low Range:
- 6 6. Google Files Go:
- 7 7. Amaze File Manager:
- 8 8. Fast Save for Instagram:
- 9 9. Cache Cleaner Super – Clean the Cache, Optimize:
- 10 10. Universal Copy:
- 11 11. Notification History Log:
- 12 12. Smart Lens – OCR Text Scanner:
- 13 13. MoveIt – Move Media to SD Card:
- 14 14. LastPass Password Manager Beta:
- 15 15. Easy Copy + The Smart Clipboard:
1. Toolwiz Photos-Best editor:
Within the application toolwiz seperates all the features of so many tools into icons like TONING, FILTERS, PORTRAIT, EFFECTS, DECORATION, TEXT, PHOTOGRAPHY, PRFORM AND ART.
Each tool can be adjusted in search of deeper changes. Few of the many are as under:
- Clipping tool, patch, mix pictures, takes off all imperfections.
- Automatic adjustments, skin tones, shadows, exposure.
- Filters include balck and white, prism, art, landscape, portrait.
- Beauty includes light makeup, skin tone, weight loss, makeup, face changes.
- Effects include mirror, fisheye, reflection, photo PIP.
- Photography includes adjust blur, HDR, aperture, tones, depth.
Although it does not support layers yet it is for precise editing.
2. Snapseed – Google Publisher:
This is one of the advanced applications of google itself and is free also. Your image can be transformed and/or edited with this advance app that has a lot of filters to apply and adjust every single picture.
- Tools have RAW, cut, rotate, brush, retouch, vignette and selective adjustment.
- Your picture can be perfected with saturation, brightness, contrast etc.
- Filters can be categorized as glamour, toner contrast, HDR scape, drama, grunge, vintage, black and white and frames etc.
- These filters can be fine tuned once applied.
- The face can be refined with more than 5 combinations.
3. Pixlr – Editor with More Filters:
This app is more related to the creativity side. It works a bit like an Instagram.
- It consists of a wide range of effects, colors, filters, frames and borders.
- Set your picture with 12 different tools it provides, from brightening, darkening to highlighting or diminishing certain areas of your picture.
- Different font and styles options, colors adjutments and alignments are also included.
- Also, make collages with different borders, frames etc.
4. Shuttle Music Player:
Being minimalist with the design material yet with a lot of features, it is one of the frequently used music players among the users. It can be categorized into browse through folders, edit labels, send to a TV with Chromecast and much more.
More than six equalizers bands are available for your playback system, support of embedded lyrics, listening to music without breaks, widges and themes to customize etc.
5. BlackPlayer – Light, Medium, Low Range:
It is a player consisting of equalizer, BassBoost, sound effects giving a quality of 3D. MP3, OGG, WAG that can be customizes with the tag editor can be supported with this.
It adds 3 widges to the desktop thus, listen to music without stopping with functions without pause and time to sleep.
6. Google Files Go:
Keep your device clean and organized with this amazing Google file manager.
- It recommends files that are not used to be unistalled.
- It also removes the duplicated images.
- It releases the space of certain apps.
- It can help transfer files safely even without an internet connection.
- All the files can be viewed via categories.
7. Amaze File Manager:
It can be used at the same time on different devices. It is based on cut, paste, copy, compress, extract.. etc. functions. root explorer, quick navigation and above all it is free of ads, all these features make it best for use along with the multiple themes with icons it has.
8. Fast Save for Instagram:
All the Instagram stories, videos, photos can be reposted and/or downloaded with this app. Searching for publications, saving your favorites, albums creation and sharing them with other social networks all these are possible with this app.
9. Cache Cleaner Super – Clean the Cache, Optimize:
In order to speed up your phone, making it optimized, you need to install this app on your phone. It removes all the temporary files created by applications. You can save your phone’s space and accelerate it via deleting all the cache files being stored once you have visited any page through browsing.
10. Universal Copy:
If you want to copy a text mainly from an app and your Android long press is not letting you do so, need not to worry, have an app Universal Copy! Activate this mode and select the text you want to copy, that is all! From Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube etc. you can copy your text of interest.
11. Notification History Log:
You have deleted the message and you want to see it again but what to do? Notification History Log is here! This is the app you can use to retrieve all the old texts you have deleted recently either intentionally or unintentionally.
12. Smart Lens – OCR Text Scanner:
Now you no longer need to take the photo, this app automatically transforms an image into text and identifies contact number, URL, emails, among other things.
13. MoveIt – Move Media to SD Card:
Files can automatically be saved on SD Card and are optimized by the file cleaner using this app. Images, audios, videos etc. all together can be moved to SD Card from internal storage and from internal storage to SD Card. It has an inbuilt cleaner that speeds up your phone by removing phone’s junk.
14. LastPass Password Manager Beta:
This application enables you to manage your passwords of sites and/or applications and also creates the secure keys and save them by password protected files with the application to share them.
15. Easy Copy + The Smart Clipboard:
Make all your copied data organized, paste them anywhere you want, copy something to do actions like calls, searches, locations, mail, translate or carry out custom actions with this amazing app.
We have come up with the latest information regarding apps which can best suit your OnePlus 5T in any way. In case of any problem, leave a comment below, we would be glad helping you through that!