B255 Nougat Firmware AGS-L09 firmware update is live via OTA currently in Vodafone, Europe region. As you know that the OTA updates are rolling out in a phase-wise manner so it may take a couple of days or even weeks to receive the update all over the globe. If the update is not yet available in your country then just wait for the official roll out to upgrade Huawei MediaPad T3 to the new build number AGS-L09C127B255. You can also manually install B255 Nougat Firmware on your Huawei MediaPad T3 to get the latest Google security patches for improved system security. Proceed to download and install Huawei MediaPad T3 B255 Nougat Firmware AGS-L09.
- 1 How To Check Huawei MediaPad T3 B255 Nougat Firmware AGS-L09 [Vodafone, Europe]
- 2 Downloads
- 3 Steps to Install Huawei MediaPad T3 B255 Nougat Firmware AGS-L09 using Huawei Firmware Finder
How To Check Huawei MediaPad T3 B255 Nougat Firmware AGS-L09 [Vodafone, Europe]
First, check the OTA update on your Huawei MediaPad T3 Vodafone, Europe region that either you have received it or not yet. Follow the given steps to check for the official OTA update on your phone. Make sure before going ahead that your device is running on Stock ROM without root or mods. If your Huawei MediaPad is already rooted then first you will need to unroot it to receive the official OTA or follow the below-detailed instructions to flash the AGS-L09C127B255 firmware on Huawei MediaPad T3 manually.
On your device, navigate to Settings –> About Phone –> System update to check if you have any OTA update on your Huawei MediaPad T3. But if you have not received the OTA update then you can install it manually by following the given guide that will help you to install Huawei MediaPad T3 B255 Nougat Firmware.
AndroidXDA.net will not responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device before or after the installation. Proceed at your own risk.
- The battery level of your phone must be at least about 70% – 80%.
- You will need a Windows-based PC or laptop to install this firmware.
- Create a full Backup on your phone before Installing any new firmware.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage.
Official Firmware Details :
- Device: Huawei MediaPad T3
- Model No: AGS-L09
- Android OS: 7.0
- EMUI Version: 5.0
- Firmware: B255
- Build Number: AGS-L09C127B255
- Region: Vodafone, Europe
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- Size : 1.7 GB
Huawei MediaPad T3 B255 Nougat Firmware Changelog:
- Integrates Google security patches for improved system security.
You can easily flash the latest update using Huawei Firmware Finder. First, download Huawei Firmware Finder from the given link.
Huawei Firmware Finder
Steps to Install Huawei MediaPad T3 B255 Nougat Firmware AGS-L09 using Huawei Firmware Finder
Follow these steps to use the Huawei Firmware Finder to download the firmware for Huawei devices:
1. First of all, download Huawei Firmware Finder from the above-provided link.
2. Extract the zip file into a folder.
3. Open the folder and run the ‘FirmwareFinderRewrite.exe’ file from the extracted files.
4. Now the Firmware Finder window will open, click on the Choose a Model for the search button.
5. Navigate to Settings > About Phone > Model Number on your phone, and find the model number of your device
6. Choose the correct model number from the list appearing on your Firmware Finder
7. Next, navigate to the second tab inside the application and click on the Start button.
8. Select the firmware that you want from the search result.
These were the easy steps to to download Firmware for Huawei Devices with Huawei Firmware Finder and Download / Install Huawei MediaPad T3 B255 Nougat Firmware AGS-L09
Let us know in the comments area below if you have any issues or queries while updating your Huawei MediaPad T3 to B255 Nougat Firmware.