Download and Install Magisk v14.2: Magisk Manager is the ultimate Open source root app that has been developed only or the Android devices. With the use of Universal Systemless Interface, Magisk Manager Application has been developed for the convenience of the user to easily get rooting of android devices. Magisk v14.2 zip is the latest version of the application so that it consists of the high-end feature that is flashed with the custom recoveries. Download Magisk v14.2 and Latest Magisk Manager 5.3.5 for Android. Magisk is the open source application that has many numbers of modules. Some of the Magisk modules include Google Assistant Enablerz
- Google Assistant Enabler
- Viper4Android FX
- Dolby Atmos
Installing the Magisk Manager allows you to get a wide number of feature so that it would be a great option for you to root the device and avail major facilities in the much more enticing way. Before Installing Magisk Manager, you need to read the instructions and description so that it would be a great option for giving you complete techniques. The Xposed module is not compatible with the version such as Nougat or another version. The Magisk Manager is normally termed as the alternative option for the Xposed Framework. Download Magisk v14.1 for Android from below.
Magisk is the easy solution so that it would be quite easier as they of the Xposed. When it comes rooting Android devices, there is no better option than the SuperSU package. Magisk Manager could easily bypass all Safety Net on Android by giving you the convenient option to root the Android Smartphone in much more easier way. Magisk Manager is the complete systemless from its core so that your device would still receive the OTA updates even though you have rooted your system. Check the below guide to Download and Install Magisk v14.2 on Android right now.
Magisk 14.1/14.2 Features and Changelogs
– [MagicMount] Clone attributes to tmpfs mountpoint, should fix massive module breakage
– [MagiskInit] Introduce a new init binary to support skip_initramfs devices (Pixel family)
– [script] Fix typo in update-binary for x86 devices
– [script] Fix stock boot image backup not moved to the proper location
– [script] Add functions to support A/B slot and skip_initramfs devices
– [script] Detect Meizu boot blocks
– [MagiskBoot] Add decompress zImage support
– [MagiskBoot] Support extracting dtb appended to zImage block
– [MagiskBoot] Support patching fstab within dtb
– [Daemon/MagiskSU] Proper file based encryption support
– [Daemon] Create core folders if not exist
– [resetprop] Fix a bug which delete props won’t remove persist props not in memory
– [MagicMount] Remove usage of dummy folder, directly mount tmpfs and constuct file structure skeleton in place
Download Magisk v14.2 and Magisk Manager 5.3.5 for Android
How to Install Magisk v14.2 on Android Phones
Installing the Magisk Manager is quite a simple process as you need to have the custom TWRP setup on your smartphone and you also need the latest version that supports your android phone. Remove SuperSU root active from your device like CFAR so you can easily get complete benefits. Normally, interface works based on the Android phones so that you can easily get complete aspects starting from various series that includes Pixel, Nexus series, Motorola, OnePlus, Samsung, and many others. As the Magisk Manager APK violates Google’s policies, Play Store has removed the application. Therefore you need to download the application for separate APK so that it would be easier for getting a complete application in the much more efficient way.
- Download latest version Magisk Manager APK
- Download Magisk v14.2 and Magisk Manager v5.3.5
- Make sure to downloaded 3 packages that include Magisk Manager, Magisk v14.2 zip, as well as the Magisk uninstaller
- Transfer files to internal storage of phone
- Reboot your device to TWRP recovery
- Take full Nandroid Backup
- Click on install
- Select the Magisk v14.2 zip file and Swipe to flash
- After successful installation, reboot your device
Download Magisk v14.2 and Magisk Manager 5.3.5 and share. The latest version of the Magisk v14.2 also comes with the complete support of the Android Oreo so it is much more convenient to install Magisk Manager APK on the Android. Get TWRP flashable zip version of the application.