Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime VE (fortunave3g) users can now download and install Android 9.0 Pie on their smartphone. This update is possible via Lineage OS 16 custom ROM. Thanks to Lineage OS 16 team for sharing the download link which is based on the latest Android version 9.0 Pie. Please keep in mind that this is an early unofficial Lineage OS 16 For Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime VE based on Android 9.0 Pie. If you want to enjoy the exciting features of the latest Google’s mobile OS then go ahead and proceed to download and flash Android 9.0 Lineage OS 16 ROM via TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime VE.
Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime VE came with a large 5-inch display with a screen resolution of 960x540p pixels. Galaxy Grand Prime VE has a 1.2GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 processor coupled with 1 GB of RAM. It brings a 8 MP main camera on the rear side. The phone has 8 GB of internal memory and you can expand it upto 32GB via microSD card. The device runs Android 4.4 OS out of the box containing 2600 mAh non-removable battery. Go ahead and follow the given guide to Install Android 9.0 Pie Lineage OS 16 ROM on Galaxy Grand Prime VE to unlock more amazing features.
Remember to take the full backup of all your valuable data before proceeding. Because while installing Lineage OS 16 on Galaxy Grand Prime VE, your entire data will be wiped clean. If you want to install Lineage OS 16 ROM on Galaxy Grand Prime VE based on Android 9.0 Pie then go ahead and follow the given steps.
Please note that this guide containing the download links and instructions are working with Galaxy Grand Prime VE only. Do not try to flash this custom firmware on any other device or incorrect variants.
AndroidXDA.net will not responsible for any kind of damage or loss occurred to your device, before or after the installation. Proceed at your own risk.
- Create a proper backup of all your important data such as contacts, call logs, messages, media files etc. In case anything goes wrong then you will be able to restore your data back.
- How to Backup Important Data on Android (Non-Rooted Phones).
- Enable USB Debugging on your Galaxy Grand Prime VE by navigating to Settings – Developer Options.
- Download and install the correct USB drivers for Galaxy Grand Prime VE on your PC.
- Make sure that the battery level of your phone is about 60 to 70% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while flashing the ROM.
- Make sure that the bootloader of your phone is unlocked.
How to Install Unofficial Android 9.0 Pie Lineage OS 16 ROM on Galaxy Grand Prime VE:
- First, download the Android 9.0 Pie Lineage OS 16 ROM and Google Apps package from the above-given links on the desktop of your PC.
- Connect your Galaxy Grand Prime VE to the PC using its USB data cable.
- Transfer the downloaded ROM and Gapps to the root folder of sd card on your phone.
- Follow the given guide on How To Boot into Recovery Mode on Android (3 Methods).
- Now, follow the given guide to install Android 9.0 Pie Lineage OS 16 Custom ROM on your device.
- Repeat the same steps to flash Google Apps package.
- Once the installation process completes, go back to the TWRP recovery and reboot your device.
Done! These were the complete steps to download and install Lineage OS 16 on Galaxy Grand Prime VE Custom ROM based on Android 9.0 Pie.
Let us know in the comments area below if you have any query or trouble while flashing the Android 9.0 Pie Lineage OS 16 ROM on Galaxy Grand Prime VE.