Download and install A600GDXU1ARE2 May 2018 Security for Galaxy A6 2018: You can now download and install the A600GDXU1ARE2 May 2018 Security on Galaxy A6 2018. This update is still based on the Android 7.0 Nougat which is available to download for Indian users. We recommend updating to the latest version of Security Patch on your Samsung Galaxy A6 2018 (SM-A600G) that will help you to protect your de vice from security vulnerabilities, malware, and virus, . The firmware update A600GDXU1ARE2 brings fixes some serious security issues and CVEs.
Samsung Galaxy A6 2018 is high-end specification mid-range phone that features a 5.5-inches Super AMOLED infinity display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1480 pixels. The camera on the Samsung Galaxy A6 2018 comes with 16MP rear Camera and 16MP front shooting camera with LED flash. The smartphone is powered by 1.6 GHz Octa-Core Cortex-A5 Exynos 7870 Octa coupled with 3GB/4GB of RAM variants. Galaxy A6 has 32/64GB internal memory and you can expand it up to 256GB via microSD card. Samsung Galaxy A6 2018 comes with a Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
Manually Update Galaxy A6 2018 To A600GDXU1ARE2 May 2018 Security Patch:
Being a Galaxy A6 2018 user, you’ll be happy to know that the update is live via OTA (Over the air). So if you have received the OTA update notification on your Galaxy A6 2018 to install A600GDXU1ARE2 May 2018 Security Patch then hit the download and upgrade your phone. But if you are from a certain region where the the OTA update is not yet available then still you can install A600GDXU1ARE2 May 2018 Security for Galaxy A6 2018 manually.
How to Check Software Update on Galaxy A6 2018?
These are some easy steps to check software update on your Galaxy A6 2018.
- Go to Settings > About phone > Software updates > and then tap the Check for Updates.
- If any new software update is available then start upgrading your device by hitting the Download now button. This process will take some time so wait till the download process completes. Once the download process completes, tap on Install update.
- Your device will reboot and wait to finish the installation process. Tap OK.
All you need to have a strong Wi-Fi network as the size of this update is about 2.48 GB. Just follow the given guide to manually downloading the latest A600GDXU1ARE2 May 2018 security patch. You have also an option to manually download and install the OTA firmware on Galaxy A6 2018 using ODIN Software. So go ahead and download the stock firmware install the software update.
Steps to Install A600GDXU1ARE2 on Galaxy A6 2018 Manually:
As we have mentioned above that you can also upgrade to the A600GDXU1ARE2 manually using the ODIN Software. So follow the given guide to flash the new update on Samsung Galaxy A6 2018.
Download Odin and Drivers:
- Please note that this ROM is supported for Galaxy A6 2018 [SM-A600G]. Do not flash it any other device or incorrect variants.
- The battery level of your phone must be atleast about 70% – 80%.
- You will need a Windows-based PC or laptop to install this firmware.
- Create a full Backup on your phone before Installing any new firmware.
- You need to Enter Samsung Download Mode.
- Power off your Samsung phone, press and hold Volume Down, Home and Power keys at the same time.
- Release all three buttons when Samsung phone reboot and you see a warning sign.
- Press Volume Up to enter the main screen of Recovery mode.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage.
Instructions to Install Using ODIN
To Install A600GDXU1ARE2 May 2018 Security for Galaxy A6 2018 using Odin, follow the given link below.
Done! You have successfully installed May 2018 Security Patch on Galaxy A6 2018 based on Android 7.0 Nougat.