Download OnePlus 6 USB Drivers For Windows: Here is how to download and install the latest OnePlus 6 USB drivers for Windows. We always need the correct USB drivers to connect Android smartphones to the Windows, MAC or Linux. In this guide, we are sharing details on Oneplus 6 USB drivers. Being an advanced Android user, if you want to unlock your OnePlus 6, root the phone or install any custom ROMs on the OnePlus 6 then you’ll need to have ADB and Fastboot drivers installed on your PC.
So if you have not installed the USB drivers properly on your PC then you can’t connect your phone to the PC. So it is necessary to Download OnePlus 6 USB drivers and configure on your PC to properly recognize the device. Once the USB drivers are installed, you can easily connect your phone to the PC and can perform various tasks. After installing these drivers, you can control your Oneplus 6 via USB and perform actions like sideloading OTA updates, transferring data, run shell commands and flash custom recovery etc.
So follow the given guide to download and install official OnePlus 6 USB drivers on your Windows-based system.
How to Download OnePlus 6 USB drivers
Below you can find the latest official download link of the Oneplus 6 USB drivers. Keep in mind that if you a beginner then we recommend taking the backup of your Oneplus 6 file on your PC to transfer all your data. So go ahead and follow the given guide to download OnePlus 6 USB drivers.
Download OnePlus 6 USB Drivers for Windows
1. Download OnePlus 6 USB drivers zip file and save it on the desktop of your PC.
2. Now, Unzip the file on your desktop.
3. Within the unzipped folder, you can see 3 different files.
4. Run the OnePlus_USB_Drivers_Setup.exe file to install the Oneplus 6 USB drivers on your Windows-based PC.
5. The installer window should ask you to select a language. Select “English” and click on “OK”.
6. On the setup wizard screen, start the driver’s installation process by clicking on “Install” button.
7. Once the USB driver installation completes, click the “Finish” button.
Done! You have successfully installed Oneplus 6 USB drivers on your PC. Now, you can access the OnePlus 6’s phone storage from your PC and transfer files between them easily.
This was a complete guide to download OnePlus 6 USB drivers on your Windows-based PC. Let us know in the comments area below if you have any question or trouble while downloading the OnePlus 6 USB drivers.