Download/Install G950U1UEU2CRB9 for AT&T Galaxy S8 [SM-G950U]: Samsung AT&T Galaxy S8 has started receiving the latest security patch. The new update for one of its flagship device, AT&T Galaxy S8 is now available to download. The build number will change to G950U1UEU2CRB9 after upgrading AT&T Galaxy S8 to the latest firmware. The new update is based on Android 8.0 Oreo.
The update contains a bunch of security fixes for many CVEs and other security threats. We highly recommend updating the Android OS to the latest firmware updates to keep safe your device from vulnerabilities and malware. G950U1UEU2CRB9 is based on Android 8.0 Oreo and we have given a detailed guide on how to download and install G950U1UEU2CRB9 on Samsung Galaxy S8.
The Android 8.0 Oreo G950U1UEU2CRB9 is available through OTA (over-the-air) in some regions. Check software update on unlocked AT&T Galaxy S8 and hit the download to upgrade your device to G950U1UEU2CRB9 on the availability. As the OTA update arrives phase-wise and will soon reach every user running on Stock OEM firmware. Still, if the update has not yet reached in your region then you can manually install Android 8.0 Oreo Android 8.0 Oreo update on AT&T Galaxy S8. The firmware update comes with a few other software related issues from Samsung. Now proceed to check for the software update manually on the AT&T Galaxy S8.
- Model: SM-G950U1
- Model name: Galaxy S8
- Version: Android 8.0.0
- Changelist: 13001792
- Build date: Mon, 26 Feb 2018 09:09:23 +0000
- Security Patch Level: 2018-03-01
- Product code: ATT
- PDA: G950U1UEU2CRB9
- CSC: G950U1OYM2CRB9
Please note that Android 8.0 Oreo given in this guide is working with the AT&T Galaxy S8.
How To Check / Upgrade Software Update on AT&T Galaxy S8?
- To check the latest software update on your AT&T Galaxy S8, navigate to Settings > About phone > Software updates > and tap the Check for Updates.
- If the new software update is available then tap the Download now button to start upgrading your AT&T Galaxy S8. The downloading process will take some time to complete. Once the downloading is finished then your device will be ready to upgrade. Tap on Install update.
- Wait for the installation process to complete and after that, your device will reboot. Tap OK.
- Done! Your device is now updated.
This was the method to upgrade your device via OTA and if you want to manually download the latest then connect to a strong Wi-Fi network. You can also download and install the OTA firmware on the AT&T Galaxy S8 using ODIN Software manually. We have given the link to download the stock firmware and installation instructions below.
- The battery level of your phone must be at least about 70% – 80%.
- You will need a Windows-based PC or laptop to install this firmware.
- Create a full Backup on your phone before Installing any new firmware.
- You need to Enter Samsung Download Mode.
- Power off your Samsung phone, press and hold Volume Down, Home and Power keys at the same time.
- Release all three buttons when Samsung phone reboot and you see a warning sign.
- Press Volume Up to enter the main screen of Recovery mode.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage.
If you have not received the OTA update, rooted or installed any custom ROM, then you can simply follow this guide to the update manually by using ODIN Software. Follow the complete instruction to install new update on Samsung AT&T Galaxy S8.
Download G950U1UEU2CRB9 for AT&T Galaxy S8
How To Manually Install G950U1UEU2CRB9 Android 8.0 Oreo Update on AT&T Galaxy S8 using ODIN:
To Install G950U1UEU2CRB9 Android 8.0 Oreo for AT&T Galaxy S8 using Odin, follow the given link below.
Done! You have successfully installed G950U1UEU2CRB9 on AT&T Galaxy S8 based on Android 8.0 Oreo.
Let us know in the comments area below if you have any queries or trouble while updating your AT&T Galaxy S8.