Today, we have some great news for Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE I9505 users. Now your device can be upgraded to Android 7.1.2 Nougat via official build of Resurrection Remix custom ROM. All thanks to the Resurrection Remix team to build this amazing custom firmware for Galaxy S4 LTE I9505. The Resurrection Remix is pretty famous among Android users and builds many amazing custom ROMs for many devices. Now you can test the latest Android 7.1.2 Nougat OS experience on your old phone before the official stock firmware released. This latest custom ROM comes with many features and includes stability, compatible with a good number of devices, OTA updates, enhanced battery saving, open-source to the core and much more. The Resurrection Remix custom ROM brings customization options, stable and comes with several new features to further improve your Galaxy S4 LTE I9505 experience. This ROM is not officially announced by Samsung but just a custom ROM, so you may face some minor bugs but they will be fixed soon. Make sure that your device is rooted and installed with the latest version of a custom recovery like TWRP or CWM (ClockworkMod) to flash this Resurrection Remix custom ROM on Galaxy S4 LTE.
By following this simple step by step guide, you can easily and quickly update your Galaxy S4 LTE I9505 to Resurrection Remix Android 7.1.2 Nougat custom ROM. This latest custom firmware is packed with many different animations like system animation, quick menu animation, power menu animations and much more. Also, this custom firmware is reliable, fast and running smoothly on your device. Before proceeding, don’t forget to take a full back up of all your valuable data. If you are interested in installing the Resurrection Remix Android 7.1.2 Nougat custom ROM on S4 LTE I9505 then go ahead and follow the given steps.
Android 7.1.2 Resurrection Remix Nougat ROM Details:
– enable/disable navbar
– navbar colour tint
– navbar button customisation smart bar
– navbar pulse
– navbar fling
– double tap to sleep navbar status bar
– brightness slider
– enable / disable show notification count
– superuser indicator switch
– double tap to sleep status bar
– carrier label
– carrier label switch
– carrier label colour
– carrier label size
– clock customisation’s
– time & date
– day & date toggle
– centre / right / left clock choice
– date format
– clock font styles
– battery bar customisation
– battery icon customisation (circle / landscape / portrait and more)
– battery % text
network traffic indicator
– network traffic arrows switch
– incoming / outgoing traffic
– network traffic colour
status bar RR logo
– RR logo colour
– logo colour
status bar weather
– weather colour
– weather position (left / right)
– weather font style
– weather size
status bar ticker
– ticker text colour
– ticker icon colour
– toast animations
– list view animations
– system animations
– qs tile animations
– power menu animations
– misc animations
– gestures anywhere feature
– 3 finger swipe screenshot gesture
app circle bar
– choose apps in app sidebar
– trigger width
– trigger height
– trigger position
– choose apps in app circle
– trigger width
– trigger height
– trigger position
– pie trigger (left / right / bottom)
– pie targets
– pie colours
– more pie features
– clear all button switch
– clear all tasks switch
– clear all button location (top right / top left / top centre / bottom left / bottom right / bottom centre)
– full screen recents
– recents styles
– clock and alarm customisation’s
– weather panel customisation’s
– calender events
– lock screen bottom shortcuts
– lock screen general shortcuts
– 100+ icons for shortcuts
– double tap to sleep lock screen
– lock screen media art / enable disable
– quick pin / patter unlock
– lockscreen wallpaper
– lock screen weather widget
– lock screen icons colour
– dynamic tiles adjustment
– number of columns / rows
– tile animations
– task manager
– custom headers
– long press toggles to enter settings
– disable immersive mode messages
– force expand notification
– quick pull-down
– smart pull-down
– notification panel transparency
– volume dialog transparency
– notification panel stroke
– volume dialog stroke
– back-light timer
– back-light strength
– power off
– reboot (recovery / boot-loader / hot reboot)
– power menu end calls switch
– restart systemui
– aeroplane mode
– screen record
– on the go mode
– sound panel
– home button answer call
– long press actions
– double tap actions
– short press actions
– long press actions
– short press action
– long press action
– wake up device
– playback control
– ringtone volume control
– keyboard cursor control
– swap buttons on landscape mode
– volume key answer
– selinux switch (switch between permissive and enforcing selinux if device has selinux enabled)
– clock shortcut
– disable battery saver warning colour
– ota updates
– camera shutter sound enable / disable
– enabled by default
– removed demo mode and tweaked systemui tuner as compared to aosp
– status bar icons customisation’s
– quick settings customisation’s
– performance profiles
– lcd density
– expanded desktop mode
– heads up switch and customisation’s
– live display
– configurable 0/90 / 180 / 270 degree rotation
– lock screen auto-rotate switch
– double tap power button to enable camera gesture
– prevent accidental wake-up
– wake phone on charging plug
– battery light customisation’s
– notification light customisation’s
– font size
– CM privacy guard
– RR ota
– CM root inbuilt
– new RR configurations
– overall smoothness improvements
– optimisation’s to improve battery
– includes all android nougat features
– includes all CM14.1 features
The ResurrectionRemix Android 7.1.2 custom ROM and instructions given in this guide can be used only for the Galaxy S4 LTE I9505. Check the model number of your Galaxy S4 from Settings > About Phone.
Before Getting Started:
- Create a proper backup of all your existing data and settings on the phone before proceeding to the installation guide using a recommended custom recovery.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on the Galaxy S4 LTE by navigating to Settings > Developer Options.
- Verify that you’ve correctly installed the Galaxy S4 LTE USB Drivers on the PC.
- The Galaxy S4 LTE should be rooted with the latest version of a custom recovery like CWM or TWRP installed.
- The bootloader of your S4 must be unlocked.
- Make sure that the battery level of the Galaxy S4 LTE is at least above 80% before going ahead.
Steps to Flash Android 7.1.2 ResurrectionRemix Nougat on Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE I9505:
Step No 1: – First, download ResurrectionRemix Android 7.1.2 custom ROM for Galaxy S4 LTE I9505 on the desktop of the PC.
Step No 2: – Plug your device to the PC using its USB data cable and mount its USB memory storage.
Step No 3: – Transfer ResurrectionRemix Android 7.1.2 ROM .zip file which you’ve already downloaded from the above li to the root folder of your SD card on the phone.
Step No 4: – Unplug the Galaxy S4 LTE I9505 from the PC and power it OFF to boot into Recovery Mode.
Step No 5: – Power ON the device while pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power buttons at the same time to enter into Recovery Mode.
Step No 6: – While your device is now in CWM Recovery, perform wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition and wipe dalvik cache also by navigating to Advanced > Wipe Dalvik Cache.
Note: – wipe dalvik cache will help you to prevent boot loops and other errors while ROM installation.
Step No 7: – Go back to the main Recovery Menu and choose to install zip from SD card → choose zip from sd card.
Step No 8: – Navigate to the ResurrectionRemix Android 7.1.2 custom ROM .zip file which you’ve already transferred to the SD card of your device previously. Select the ROM .zip file using the Power button and confirm the installation to begin.
Step No 9:- Navigate to +++++Go Back+++++ once the installation is completed. From Recovery Menu, reboot your device by selecting reboot system now.
Your Galaxy S4 LTE I9505 will be rebooted and may take about 4 to 5 minutes to boot for the first time after installation.
Done! You’ve successfully updated Galaxy S4 LTE I9505 to the latest ResurrectionRemix Android 7.1.2 ROM.