Download Huawei MediaPad M5 B151 Oreo Firmware SHT-AL09 [184.108.40.206]: We have recently shared a detailed guide on how to download and install Huawei MediaPad T3 B255 Nougat Firmware AGS-L09. Now the Huawei MediaPad M5 will be glad to know that a new firmware update based on Android 8.0 Oreo is rolling out for their devices. Huawei released this latest B151 Oreo Firmware SHT-AL09 firmware for the Huawei MediaPad M5 model no SHT-AL09. The new Oreo firmware comes with build number SHT-AL09C432B151 (Europe). So if you want to upgrade your device then we have a detailed step-by-step guide to Download Huawei MediaPad M5 B151 Oreo Firmware SHT-AL09 [220.127.116.11] and install it.
This latest Huawei MediaPad M5 B151 Oreo Firmware SHT-AL09 [18.104.22.168] update Integrates Google security patches released in May 2018 for improved system security. Currently, the update is available via OTA in some regions but it may take some days or weeks to reach to all users all over the globe with build number SHT-AL09C432B151 (Europe). Now check the update on Huawei MediaPad M5 by following the given instructions below. Also, we have given an easy method to install this update manually on your device.
Please note that if you have already rooted your phone or installed mods/recovery etc then you may not be able to flash this new firmware update. So the first thing, you need to either unroot your device or you can install the update manually. Proceed to download Huawei MediaPad M5 B151 Oreo Firmware SHT-AL09.
Steps to Manually Check for Update on Huawei MediaPad M5 (OTA):
- First, navigate to Settings on your phone.
- Next, tap on System –> System Update –> Check for Updates
- If the new update with build B151 is available then navigate to New Version –> Quick Update
- If the system shows up to date, then you can install the OTA Package manually.
If you have not received the OTA update on your device then you flash it using the update.zip file on your Huawei MediaPad M5 manually. Now go ahead and follow the given guide to install Huawei MediaPad M5 B151 Oreo Firmware Update.
AndroidXDA.net will not responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device during or after the installation process. Proceed at your own risk.
Integrates Google security patches released in May 2018 for improved system security.
Official Firmware Details :
- Device: Huawei MediaPad M5
- Model No: SHT-AL09
- Android OS: 8.0
- EMUI Version: 8.0
- Oreo: 22.214.171.124
- Firmware: B151
- Build Number: SHT-AL09C432B151
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- Size : 1.7 GB
Please note that this ROM is working only for Huawei MediaPad M5 with variant SHT-AL09. Do not try to flash this firmware update on any other device or incorrect variants.
- Enable USB Debugging Options on your MediaPad M5.
- Install the Huawei USB Drivers on your PC.
- Create a complete backup of all your important data before flashing the firmware on your phone. Here are some backup methods which you can follow.
How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- Ensure that the battery level of your phone is about 70 to 80% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while flashing the firmware.
- SHT-AL09C432B151 – 126.96.36.199 – Europe
- Download Update.zip
- Download Data File update_full_SHT-AL09_hw_eu.zip
Steps to Install Huawei MediaPad M5 B151 Oreo Firmware
These are the easy steps to install firmware on Huawei MediaPad M5.
1. First, download the Update Package from the above-given links.
2. Now extract the Update.zip package and transfer the entire dload folder (with UPDATE.APP in it) to the root folder of the Micro SD card on your phone.
3. Open the dialer and call ->enter: *#*#2846579#*#* ->ProjectMenu->Software Upgrade->SDCard Upgrade->OK on your phone.
4. Choose the Update.app which you have already transferred to the root folder of your SD Card.
5. Now, you will see a screen which shows the installation process.
6. This process will take some time, so wait till the installation process completes. Once done, the phone will restart automatically.
7. If you have the Data File and you want to flash it, then, first of all, delete the earlier moved update.app from the dload folder.
8. Extract the second file (update_data_Xxxxx) from above and transfer the new update.app to the dload folder.
9. Repeat the same Steps above.
Done! You have successfully installed Huawei MediaPad M5 B151 Oreo Firmware SHT-AL09 [188.8.131.52].
These were the easy steps to flash the Huawei MediaPad M5 B151 Oreo Firmware Update. Let us know in the comments area below if you have any queries or issues.