If you are the owner of Haier G7 G552 and waiting for the arrival of Android 7.0 Nougat then the wait is over finally. Haier has officially released the Stock official firmware Android 7.0 Nougat update and Haier UI Custom Skin for the Haier G7 G552. This latest official update comes with many new features; various Bug fixes, enhance performance and improve the overall stability of the device along with the latest security patch. The Android 7.0 Nougat update is very big and sweetest update released by Haier till now in Smartphone industry. Haier is rolling out the update via OTA (Over-the-Air), which means that not all users can get this OTA update at the same time. If you have not yet received the Android 7.0 Nougat official firmware at your region and you are excited to install it to get the experience of Android Nougat OS, then you can install it manually by following this simple step by step guide using the software known as Smartphone Flash tool.
The Android 7.0 Nougat official update comes with some handful features like Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Quick Reply via Notification, Enhanced Doze Mode, Notification Redesigned panel, App Shortcuts, System UI Tuner, Don Not Disturb and much more. Not necessary but it is better to take the full backup of all your valuable data. If you are interested in installing this amazing Android 7.0 Nougat official stock firmware on your own Haier G7 G552 then go ahead and follow the given steps.
This guide containing the Official Android 7.0 Nougat firmware and instructions can be used only with the Haier G7. Do not try to install this firmware on any other device or incorrect variant. Verify the model number of your device by navigating to Settings > About Phone, the model number of your device must be SM-T377R4.
AndroidXDA.net will not be held responsible for any damage occurred to your Haier G7 during or after the installation of Android 7.0 Nougat Proceed at your risk.
Before Getting Started:
- Make a proper backup of all the existing data and settings of your Haier G7, in case anything goes wrong then you’ll be able to restore your data back.
- Verify that you’ve correctly installed the Haier G7 USB Drivers on the PC.
- Haier G7 G552 CDC Drivers
- Haier G7 G552 VCOM Drivers
- Haier G7 G552 ADB Drivers
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on your Haier G7 by navigating to Settings > Developer Options > check the USB Debugging option.
- If you have a custom ROM installed on the phone, then after installing this stock update, it will be lost.
- The stock version will replace the custom recovery.
- If the Haier G7 will no longer belong to a rooted version, once the stock firmware installed.
- Check the battery level of your Haier G7, and it should be charged at least about 80% before proceeding to the installation guide.
Steps to Install Android 7.0 Nougat Official Firmware on Haier G7:
Step No 1: – First, download the Android 7.0 Nougat firmware and SP Flash Tool from the above link on the desktop of your PC.
Step No 2: – Install the SP Flash Tool on your PC/ Laptop.
Step No 3: – after That Download official Firmware File, Select your Device From Drop Down menu and Download Rom.
Step No 4: – Go to Sp flash tools Folder and Run’Flash tools.exe’ File.
Step No 5: – Navigate the Download tab and then Click on Load Scatter File, a pop up is now opened, navigate Scatter File From Downloaded Rom folder and Click OK.
Step No 6: – Check everything,[ in custom Recovery case Check Recovery only, and then hit over the Download.
Step No 7: – As soon as connect your Switched off phone to your PC via USB cable, and wait for Success, after Some time a green circle appears. Done.
Haier G7 may take about 4 to 5 minutes while booting up for the first time after installation. So please be patient.
That’s All! You’ve successfully installed Android 7.0 Nougat Official Firmware on your Haier G7.