Download N9208ZTU4CRF2 June 2018 Security Patch for Galaxy Note 5: Samsung has started pushing out the next latest security patch for their devices in Taiwan region. The new June 2018 security patch update for one of its flagship device, Galaxy Note 5 is live now and you can download it for your device. The build number will change to N9208ZTU4CRF2 after upgrading Galaxy Note 5 to the latest firmware. The update contains a bunch of security fixes from Google and some Samsung-specific patches. We highly recommend updating Android OS to the latest firmware updates to keep safe your device from vulnerabilities and malware. N9208ZTU4CRF2 June 2018 Security Patch is based on Android 7.0 Nougat and we have given a detailed guide on how to download and install N9208ZTU4CRF2 June 2018 Security Patch on Samsung Galaxy Note 5.
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 comes with Exynos 7420 Octa processor coupled with 4GB of RAM. The smartphone brings a 5.7-inches Super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels. The Galaxy Note 5 has the 16MP rear camera and 5MP front camera. Samsung Galaxy Note 5 came with Android 5.1.1 Lollipop out of the box (later upgraded to Android Nougat).
The Android 7.0 Nougat N9208ZTU4CRF2 June 2018 Security Patch is available through OTA (over-the-air) in some regions. Check software update on unlocked Galaxy Note 5 and hit the download to upgrade your device to June 2018 Security Patch N9208ZTU4CRF2 on the availability. As the OTA update arrives phase-wise and will soon reach every user running on Stock OEM firmware. Still, if the update has not yet reached in your region then you can manually install Android 7.0 Nougat June 2018 Security update on Galaxy Note 5. The firmware update comes with a few other software related issues from Samsung. Now proceed to check for the software update manually on the Galaxy Note 5.
- 0.1 How To Check / Upgrade Software Update on Galaxy Note 5?
- 0.2 N9208ZTU4CRF2 June 2018 Security Patch Details:
- 1 Download N9208ZTU4CRF2 June 2018 Security Patch for Galaxy Note 5
Please note that Android 7.0 Nougat June 2018 Security Patch given in this guide is working with the Galaxy Note 5.
How To Check / Upgrade Software Update on Galaxy Note 5?
- To check the latest software update on your Galaxy Note 5, navigate to Settings > About phone > Software updates > and tap the Check for Updates.
- If the new software update is available then tap the Download now button to start upgrading your Galaxy Note 5. The downloading process will take some time to complete. Once the downloading is finished then your device will be ready to upgrade. Tap on Install update.
- Wait for the installation process to complete and after that, your device will reboot. Tap OK.
- Done! Your device is now updated.
This was the method to upgrade your device via OTA and if you want to manually download the latest June 2018 security patch then connect to a strong Wi-Fi network. You can also download and install the OTA firmware on the Galaxy Note 5 using ODIN Software manually. We have given the link to download the stock firmware and installation instructions below.
- The battery level of your phone must be at least about 70% – 80%.
- You will need a Windows-based PC or laptop to install this firmware.
- Create a full Backup on your phone before Installing any new firmware.
- You need to Enter Samsung Download Mode.
- Power off your Samsung phone, press and hold Volume Down, Home and Power keys at the same time.
- Release all three buttons when Samsung phone reboot and you see a warning sign.
- Press Volume Up to enter the main screen of Recovery mode.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage.
If you have not received the OTA update, rooted or installed any custom ROM, then you can simply follow this guide to the update manually by using ODIN Software. Follow the complete instruction to install new update on Samsung Galaxy Note 5.
N9208ZTU4CRF2 June 2018 Security Patch Details:
Model name: Galaxy Note5
Version: Android 7.0
Security Patch Level: 2018-06-01
Product code: BRI
Download N9208ZTU4CRF2 June 2018 Security Patch for Galaxy Note 5
How To Manually Install N9208ZTU4CRF2 June 2018 Security Update on Galaxy Note 5 using ODIN:
To Install N9208ZTU4CRF2 June 2018 Security for Galaxy Note 5 using Odin, follow the given link below.
Done! You have successfully installed N9208ZTU4CRF2 June 2018 Security Patch on Galaxy Note 5 based on Android 7.0 Nougat.
Let us know in the comments area below if you have any queries or trouble while updating your Galaxy Note 5.