How To Install TWRP Recovery on ZTE Prestige 2 N9136 and Root: Today, we are going to share a detailed guide that how you can install TWRP Recovery on ZTE Prestige 2 N9136 model and then root it. You’ll be glad to know that the TWRP recovery file is now available for this device. This TWRP Recovery file is based on version 3+ and is an unofficial build. You can install this custom recovery file on ZTE Prestige model N9136 having Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 210. The size of the file is 9.80 MB and you can download it from the given link. The TWRP recovery file name is TWRP_zte_grayjoy-190818.img. Now go ahead and follow these instructions to root ZTE Prestige 2 N9136 and Install TWRP Recovery on it.
Thanks to the developer and uploader for sharing a working TWRP recovery that we can easily flash on ZTE Prestige 2 N9136. So if you want to root ZTE Prestige 2 N9136 then go ahead and follow the given guide. First, we’ll install TWRP Recovery and after that, we’ll root the device using SuperSU or Magisk. Please keep in mind that we haven’t tested the recovery. So proceed at your own risk and make sure your device is running on stock Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS.
All you need to have to unlock the bootloader of your phone before proceeding as manufacturers allow users to unlock the bootloader of their devices. We have some good news for you that like all other Android devices, ZTE Prestige 2 N9136 also comes with an unlockable bootloader. It means that you can easily root your Android phone after unlocking the bootloader to use your phone to its full potential.
Please note that this guide containing the download links and instructions are working with rooting ZTE Prestige 2 N9136 only. Do not try to root any other device.
AndroidXDA.net will not responsible for any kind of damage or loss occurred to your device, before or after the installation. Proceed at your own risk.
- Create a proper backup of all your important data such as contacts, call logs, messages, media files etc. In case anything goes wrong then you will be able to restore your data back.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Motorola phone by navigating to Settings – Developer Options.
- Download and install the correct USB Drivers for your Motorola device on your PC.
- Make sure that the battery level of your phone is about 60 to 70% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while flashing the ROM.
Steps To Install TWRP Recovery on ZTE Prestige 2 N9136:
The first method you can Install the TWRP recovery then flash the SuperSu or Magisk to get your device rooted. First, download the TWRP Recovery file from the above-given link and transfer it to your phone. After transferring the file, follow the given guide to install TWRP Recovery using a Fastboot method.
How to Root ZTE Prestige 2 N9136:
Once the TWRP recovery installation completes, boot your phone into TWRP recovery by following this guide. After that, you can flash the Supersu or Magisk to get root access on your phone.
1. Via SuperSu (Root ZTE Prestige 2 N9136 )
- Download the latest SuperSU zip
- Follow the given guide to install SuperSu on your device to get root access.
2. Via Magisk (Root ZTE Prestige 2 N9136 )
- Download the latest Magisk
- Follow the guide to flash magisk via TWRP to get root access on your device
Done! These were the easy instructions to root ZTE Prestige 2 N136 and install TWRP Recovery on it.
Let us know in the comments area below if you have any query or trouble related to the above guide.